Friday 29 January 2010

Musical Interlude: Beach House "walk in the park"

I love Beach House. I was a latecomer to their album "devotion" which i would absolutely recommend to anyone, especially those who like things on the dreamier end of the scale (the scale of dreaminess?). This is a new one from their freshly released album "teen dream" which i havn't got, but have absolute faith in it being amazing. (update: i got it, its amazing)

2010 is shaping up to be a pretty good year musically so far, especially in pop - Vampire Weekend, Toro Y Moi, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Beach House, and its only the end of january.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I think I have decided that I really don't like the Vampire Weekend album :/

Robbie said...

thats a shame. I like it but nowhere near as much as the first one, its a bit sickly sweet at times. THE BEACH HOUSE AND TORO Y MOI ALBUMS ARE AMAZING THOUGH. Seriously, toro is the best new artist i have heard in like a billion years