Monday 27 October 2008

Mmmmodernism

This is not my first post about Wim Crouwel and i don't imagine it will be the last. Anyway, i was browsing through Dafont.com looking for something to give me ideas for our current project (we're doing corporate identity) and i stumbled upon this little font called "Atmosphere". The eagle eyed and design savvy of you out there will notice that it is a copy of Wim Crouwel's famous "New Alphabet" - a must download, if you ask me. The even more sly of you out there will know why its called Atmosphere as well, if you do, tell me why in a comment on this post and the first correct answer will win a super fun extra special super prize.


on a completely unrelated note, isn't "Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness" such a class album? I only just got this...13 years after it was first released. I just got the new Fucked Up album recently too and it is fantastic, i also ordered the new Deerhunter today can't wait to hear that. Anyway, back to the graphic design...

No comments: